The Public Employment Service Office (PESO) is a non-fee charging multi-dimenstional employment service facility or entity established in all Local Government Units (LGUs) in coordination with the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) pursuant to R.A. No. 8759 or the PESO Act of 1999 as amended by R.A. No. 10691.
The PESO aims to ensure prompt and efficient delivery of employment facilitation services as well as to provide timely information on labor market and DOLE Programs.
- Labor Market Information
- Referral and Placement
- Employment Coaching and Career Counseling
- Special Program for the Employment of Students (SPES)
- Job Fairs
- PhilJobnet / PESO Employment Information System (PEIS)
- National Skills Registry Program (NSRP)
- DOLE Government Internship Program (DOLE-GIP)
- Tulong Pangkabuhayan para sa Ating Disadvantaged Workers (TUPAD)
- DOLE Integrated Livelihood and Emergency Employment Program (DILEEP)
- Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PAOS)
Who does the PESO cater to?
- Out-of-School Yout (OSY)
- Migrant Workers
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
- Returning OFWs
- Displaced Workers
- Researchers and Planners
- Senior Citizens
- Other PESOs and Government Entities