Intended beneficiaries are:
- children who are subjected to:
- all forms of slavery, as defined under the Anti-trafficking in Persons Act of 2003, or practices similar to slavery, such as sale and trafficking of children, debt bondage and serfdom and forced or compulsory labor, including recruitment of children for use in armed conflict; or
- the use, procuring, offering or exposing of a child for prostitution, for the production of pornography or for pornographic performances; or
- the use, procuring or offering of a child for illegal or illicit activities, including the production and trafficking of dangerous drugs and volatile substances prohibited under existing laws; or
- work which, by its nature or the circumstances in which it is carried out, is hazardous (see notes below) or likely to be harmful to the health, safety or morals of children.
- parents of child laborers (for DOLE’s livelihood projects)