International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families
- Opening Statement of Honorable ROSALINDA DIMAPILIS-BALDOZ during the 20th Session of the Committee on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of their Families last 3-4 April 2014.
- Second report of the Philippines on the implementation of the International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of their Families.
Pamaskong Mensahe ng Kalihim
- ...Ngayong Pasko, ang tangi kong hangad at dasal ay kapayapaan para sa bawat pamilyang Pilipino at para sa bansang Pilipinas; panibagong pag-asa para sa mga nakaranas ng siphayo; at ibayong biyaya para sa lahat ng mga Pilipinong manggagawa at mga namumuhunan sa bansa...
DOLE 80th Anniversary
President Benigno S. Aquino III's Speech
- Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz' Message
- DOLE Lauds 'Be Careful With My Heart' for Kasambahay Portrayal
- Labor Advisory No. 10 series of 2013 - Payment of Wages for Private Sector Employees Due to Inclement Weather or Natural Calamities
- Labor Advisory No. 9 series of 2013Payment of Wages for the Special (Non-working) Holiday on November 25, 2013
- With initial budget of P132-M: 100,000 disadvantaged workers to benefit from ...
- DOLE assures Hong Kong OFWs of government protection and reintegration assist...
- In Korea, PH wins award for ‘Excellent Records’ On Best Practices of EPS impl...
- Workers get free MRT train rides on Labor Day--Baldoz
- Employment in Metro Manila up by 3.22 percent in 4th quarter of 2013
- PH elected as vice-chair of the ILO Special Tripartite Committee of MLC, 2006
Regional and Overseas Updates
- At a college graduation, DOLE regional official takes graduates to a glance a...
- DOLE installs 3rd Book Corner, job search kiosk at Romblon State University-S...
- In Central Luzon, DOLE releases P450-K to two rural workers' associations at ...
- 2014 DOLE-Wide Planning Event
- DOLE 2012 Scorecard
- DOLE 2013 MYPA (Mid-Year Performance Assessment and Re-planning Exercises)