Speeches of the Secretary
- Keynote Address of Secretary Baldoz at the World Association of Public Employment Services (WAPES) National Forum, Taal Vista Hotel, Tagaytay City
- Message at the14th Commencement Exercises of the International School for Hotel and Restaurant Management (ISHRM) School System
- Commencement Address of Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz at Calamba Doctors’ College
- Labor Advisory No. 13-2015-Applicable minimum wage rates based on sector or industry classifications with required number of workers in relation to the workers of contractors and subcontractors
- Labor Advisory No. 15-2015: Payment of Wages and other Benefits for the Special (Non-working) Day on November 1, 2015 and the Regular Holiday on November 30, 2015
- Labor Advisory No. 14-2015:Payment of Wages of Private School Employees (Teaching or Non-teaching) during the Suspension of Classes on November 17 & 20, 2015
- Baldoz commends DOLE–ILS for garnering COA’s unqualified opinion for 2014, ac...
- Former company employee who needed money for medical expenses receives overdu...
- DOLE pays P38-M in stipend to its government interns; employers retain 142 of...
- Baldoz sees more trade, more employment for Filipinos after APEC
- DOLE celebrates 82 years of providing excellent service
- DOLE 82nd Foundation Anniversary highlight: Three DOLE regions to hold job fairs
Regional and Overseas Updates
- In Singapore, HSW work permit no longer limited by passport expiry dates
- In Negros Oriental, Baldoz assures farmers, fisher folks of DOLE’s continued ...
- UK’s new national minimum wage for 2015 to benefit OFWs – Baldoz