Speeches of the Secretary
- 2014 National Productivity Convention
- Signing of the Guidelines of the Philippines-Swiss Agreement on the Exchange of Professional and Technical Trainees
- National Children’s Month and Commemoration of World Day Against Child Labor in OSHC, Q.C.
- 5th Asian Business Summit in Manila
- Department Order No. 140-14 Series of 2014 Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 10395
- Labor Advisory No. 13-14 Payment of Wages for Private Sector Employees Due to Inclement Weather of Natural Calamities
- Labor Advisory No. 12-14 Payment of Wages for the Regular Holiday on October 6, 2014 in Observance of Eidul Adha (Feast of Sacrifice)
- 45 fishermen of Northern Samar grateful to DOLE for P596,000 livelihood grants
- Towards greater efficiency and transparency: DOLE's Mindanao regions now all ...
- DOLE's DAP allocation wisely spent; benefited 30,552 unemployed youth and imp...
- Manufacturing firms top first batch of JobStart employers--Baldoz
- Employers prefer jobseekers with life skills, says Baldoz
- RP, Switzerland to sign guidelines on the exchange of professional and techni...
Regional and Overseas Updates
- Over 200,000 OFWs to benefit from UK’s new minimum wage rates
- In region 8 this year, DOLE benefited in 4,393 Typhoon Yolanda survivors with...
- In Region 4-B, families of an engineer and sea captain declared winners of 20...